Sunday, May 25, 2008

The New Look of my Blogs

Late last night I was suppose to install Gigi's layout, but, she didn't reply my messages, I assumed she was sleeping already. So, I took advantage and install mines instead, since always behind. Well- friends/customers first, of course wink*.



This layout was the old one of carlota.kyira...when I decided to change it I give it away, it was 1st come 1st serve and the lucky one is the author of A Message From My Heart [Genny]. I personalize the header for her.


And this is the new look of carlota.kyira ... what do you think?
Dashing Smiles layout ... I'm not sure if I like it, I think the header is too busy. What do you think? Well- I'll just keep it for now, I'm sure sooner I'm going to change it. hehehe.
Our Cusina ... I like this in some reason ... Check out the footer. wink*
Last but not the least The Love of Pixels and it's the cutest blog of all! wink*. The pixel header was given to me long time ago by my sistah Ethel/Lolli. I use the header and did my magic to coordinate the whole layout, and the outcome it surely cute. Lol.

Labels: