Tuesday, April 22, 2008

2 Blogs Done!

So- proud of myself wink*, although, I am so busy I still manage to create 2 templates for my cousin Mark and Jovah, my bro’s girlfriend. Actually for Mark’s template was been done 2 or 3 weeks ago but because I was so busy I didn’t get a chance to install it for him. On the other hand, Jovah’s layout, she asked if I can beautify her blog layout. She’s a newbie in blogging world, she doesn’t have any idea how to work on the layout yet. So, I offer her my layout of carlota.kyira.org. She likes it especially its green her favorite color. However, I remembered I have another layout already made and its green color, I showed to her and she likes it too. So, I customized the header for her.

Here's the screen shots of their blogs.




Jovah - Rock my own Style

Labels: