Friday, December 26, 2008

Live Love Pink Layout

Hello friends how was you guys Christmas? Hope your Christmas filled with love and happiness.
Dec. 26, I'm ready to tackle and finish all the layouts been in my file but sadly my Photoshop is not working. It gives me a hardware or system error. I re-install the program still give me same error. I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm thinking to re-install the windows or perhaps format the hard drive which I don't want to do it. I'm really sorry friends if you are in my layout design lists; I will try to use my daughter's computer to finish your layout but is not guarantee though because she has the iMac and I'm not familiar with it. Your patience is highly appreciated.

In any rate, here's my other "PINK LAYOUT" ... Promise this will be the last one. Please visit Live Love Pink to take a peek. Thank you!


Labels: