Thursday, August 14, 2008

Damuhan Layout

Here is Arvin's customize layout Winner of Customize Layout (week-7).

Layout information:
Damuhan here. The following are my details for the layout:

Title of the blog, tag line: Damuhan: Blog ng Pinoy. Tambayan ng Pinoy
Graphic or picture for the header: see attached file
Color combination: black and green and white (or similar to my current layout)
Layout style: 3 columns
Post entry : left
By the way, favor po. Pwede ban’g style high tech yung blog pero still may grass pa rin? Pleaseeeee...
Arvin, glad you like it. Sorry the high-tech look hindi kaya ng power ko. And thank you at nagustohan mo though not as high-tech look. I am still a novice with this making or designing layout. And I'm not an artist or designer; I just tried my best to design the layout as per request. It helps me a lot though when I visualize the request first.

Anyway, please visit his blog to see it live!

(print screen was from my practice-blog wink*)

Labels: